On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Database Developer with C# basics to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Analyze requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time
- Provide technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your products
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate urgency
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
- Solid T/SQL development experience
- Excellent understanding of Relational Databases
- DB Query optimization, performance tuning skills
- Good understanding of Database design principles and techniques
- Good understanding of database security
- Experience in using a TDD approach to development using tSQLt frameworks would be ideal
- Experience in C# and .NET or at least a big desire to move in this direction
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Spoken and written English (at least upper-intermediate level)
- DBA experience
- Experience with BI Tools
What's in it for you
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
Were convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!