Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Database Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is Yield business unit within Derivco.
They work hard and of course play hard, but most importantly Derivco don’t take themselves too seriously. Their core business values are passion, ownership and care. Our customer believes in own people and shows it!
We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Analyse requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time
- Provide technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your products
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate urgency
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills
- Solid T/SQL development experience
- Excellent understanding of Relational
- DB Query optimization, performance tuning skills
- Good understanding of Database design principles and techniques, DB Architecture Skills
- Good understanding of database security
- Experience with SSMS
- Understanding of ETL processes
- It is desirable to have experience with SSIS, SSAS
- Experience in using a TDD approach to development using tSQLt frameworks would be ideal
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Spoken and written English (at least upper-intermediate level)
- DBA experience
- Experience with BI Tools
What's in it for you
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
Client video presentation