Middle DevOps Cloud Engineer for CODE Worldwide (Kyiv)
Code is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience. We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology.
We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase.
We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution. Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of CODE Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Middle DevOps Cloud Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team who require a talented person to automate and help support a growing AWS cloud-based infrastructure. You will be required to apply your knowledge to reduce infrastructure costs in Cloud and Hybrid environments, perform scripting, and create future proof Cloud designs and implementations. Work closely with development teams to identify and implement automation in appropriate areas. Work closely with solution architects to analyze, review, and clarify design and architecture on tools implementation and build and deploy automation.
This is a hands-on technical operations role and the candidate is expected to have experience working in complex multi-tier cloud-based environments; come from either a development or system administration background and be comfortable working with various layers of the technology stack: operating system, network, database, web server, security layer, storage, application monitoring and development.
- Supporting the Cloud infrastructure for Development, Test and Production environments.
- Communicate with the product development teams in several geographical locations to produce requirements for infrastructure, networking and operations toolsets necessary to provision and maintain product lines.
- Review and establish best practices for CI/CD solutions in collaboration with teams.
- Provision of all environments (Live, Staging, Dev, QA) set up, liaising with teams, ensuring they meet company standards and best practices.
- Perform release and configuration management.
- Acting as a technical delivery resource for project specific tasks.
- Building and maintaining the core technology platform monitoring services.
- Building and maintaining automated deployment of the platform’s cloud infrastructure.
- Building and maintaining of secure continuous deployment pipelines and automating continuous security monitoring and alerting using cloud capabilities.
- Helping with threat assessment and penetration testing as early as necessary/possible.
- Helping identify problem points within the production environment.
- Solving day-to-day operational problems with the production environment.
- Ensure robust, stable and secure back-end infrastructure to support the product portfolio.
- Support the development team during application enhancements.
- Contributing to Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery design.
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Proven working experience as part of an agile operation or development team
- Proven experience with AWS or Azure Cloud platform.
- Leveraging cloud capabilities for network security, data security, and encryption.
- DNS management, auto scale groups, load balancers, MFA and other technologies
- Proficient in developing automation mechanisms for continuous build and integration activities.
- Proficient in supporting large multi-tier infrastructure environments.
- Ensuring the security of IaaS/PaaS architectures, with good understanding of Web Application security.
- Working knowledge of automation tools, i.e. Docker
- Working knowledge of Linux/Windows Systems Administration
- Scripting ability – Powershell, Python, Bash etc.
- Good understanding of .NET ecosystem and build tools (Ant, MSBuild, Nunit etc);
- Expertise with administrating MS SQL / MySQL and Mongo desirable
- ElasticSearch maintenance and backups
- Knowledge of Git, Mercurial, Sonar
- Producing good technical documentation skills, UML
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and documentation writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving acumen
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized
- AWS Certified to SysOps or DevOps Administrator, Architect or Engineer (Associate or Professional)
- Certified Linux Sysadmin
- Readiness for business trips to UK (London)
- Able to work out of normal office hours, if required
What's in it for you
- Getting experience in the most complex product development environment
- Building game changing solutions and seeing the results of your work on a daily basis
- Transparent career path: continuous professional growth from Intern to Senior Dev/QA/PM with the help of Skill Matrix
- Knowledge sharing: SecDevOps Guilds
- Tool: https://www.pluralsight.com
- Education during working hours: 2 hours per week for SMART goals.
- Remote work policy (conditions may apply):
- 1 day per week: work from home option is available.
- 1 month per year: work from any Code location is available (London, Sydney, NY, Malaga)
- Fruits once per week.
- Team buildings: sub team-buildings due to a successful release, Spring party, Code Anniversary, Winter party
- AWS Sandbox to play with any Cloud technologies.
Client video presentationApply via site