BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Maintain AdClarity, PanelOS and GeoSurf Residential Back-End production systems as part of the DevOps team
- Monitor and maintain of production environment in terms of performance and stability
- Provide local support for BiScience team in Kyiv and global support for Tel-Aviv and Timisoara
- 3+ years in Linux administration experience (build server, Software upgrades & patches, clustering, user policies, scripting, system configurations etc.)
- Familiarity with Web server technologies (Apache, Lighttpd, SSL, etc.) maintaining and configuring Apache/Lighttpd Web server and MySQL databases, hardware troubleshooting skills and RAID/hardware configurations
- Very good knowledge of automatic deployment in large scale operations (Chef / Puppet)
- Experience with monitoring system (e.g. Sensu, Nagios, Grafana)
- High level of English
- Experience with SQL
- Quick learning abilities, very good people communication skills, highly organized and methodological
- 24/7 availability for extra cases
- “Can Do” Attitude
- Team player
- Strong proactivity
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions