Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers and join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
Middle DevOps responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in the infrastructure planning process.
Our client is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. It provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world’s biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
- Support for the existing platform and assistance in the development of a new one.
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place.
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends.
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes.
- Working experience with cloud based services;
- Knowledge of:
- AWS (EC2, VPC, IAM)
- Reverse Engineering
- Linux (CentOS)
- Experience with migrating production services
- Hands-on Experience with automation scripting
- Hands-on Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises.
- English upper-intermediate and higher.
- Experience with databases
- Python or Go knowledge
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
- Experience with Windows Server systems
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation