Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Middle DevOps (SRE) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in the infrastructure planning process.
- Support for the existing platform and assistance in the development of a new one
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments (RedHat based preferably)
Automation scripting (bash, python)
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Zabbix/NewRelic/PagerDuty/Prometheus, ELK stack.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Route53, SES, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with Jenkins in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible. Experience with Capistrano will be a plus
- Deep understanding of web application architecture. Experience with Drupal based infrastructure will be a plus
- Proficient in manage Kubernetes clusters (both on-premises and EKS)
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Experience with databases
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with different clients
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation