Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include creating CI/CD pipelines, writing infrastructure as code, configuring operating systems, monitoring, resolving network issues and so on.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to a business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Support for the existing platform and assistance in the development of a new one
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments (RedHat based preferably we use amazon linux in ec2) and automation scripting(bash, python)
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Zabbix/NewRelic (we use new relic) /PagerDuty/Prometheus, ELK stack
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Route53, SES, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with Jenkins in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises
- Familiar experience with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with Ansible
- Deep understanding of web application architecture
- English upper-intermediate and higher.
- Experience with databases
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation