Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Malaga team.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company. You will be working on new and interesting projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
Maintaining a team-centric philosophy is fundamental to our success so everyone is encouraged to take responsibility and expected to contribute to all facets of the support service; we share in success when things are going well, and everyone owns the problems when they are not.
- Responsible to the Infrastructure Team Lead for the end-to-end management and control of all service events in 3 rd line
- Providing a Point of Contact (POC) for the NOC, ensuring an aspect of the 09:00 – 18:00 support range is manned and 18:00-02:00 if needed for deployments
- Third-party supplier liaison on behalf of Support Teams to resolve issues and provide knowledge and information
- Providing help, guidance, and expertise to assist in the restoration of services to users in line with business requirements and SLA’s
- Management of Service Requests and routing or escalation to relevant staff
- Responsible for the production and upkeep of support documentation, where appropriate
- Ensuring staff follow the correct Service Management processes and procedures when managing Service Request, Incidents and Problems
- Ownership, monitoring, tracking and keeping users informed of progress of Service Requests, Incidents and Problems
- To work with the Support Manager to maintain and update the Service Model for the NOC in line with requirements
- Provision of information required to carry out Service Management Metrics Reviews
- Provide ad-hoc reports and performance statistics
- Any other duties, which will assist in the effective and efficient management of the Service Desk and NOC support activities
- Accountability for Customer Delivery through the Perfect Channel Change process
- Maintain accurate records and system documentation
- AWS (Web Services, VPC, Load Balancing, Capacity Planning, Cost Management, Server Optimisation, Server Configuration, Backup and Disaster Recovery, CDN, DNS). Azure and VMware are a plus
- Infrastructure as code. Experience using Terraform. Cloudformation, Chef and Puppet are a plus
- CI/CD administration, usage, and creation of pipelines as code. Experience using Octopus would be desirable
- Experience using SQL Server, Couchbase or any other RDBMS
- Experience using RabbitMQ and Elastic Search. PowerShell Knowledge
- Strong Windows skills and working knowledge of Linux systems
- Customer-focused, good interpersonal skills and able to work as a lead of a small team. Good communication skills, proactive, resolutive
- Demonstrate a methodical and structured approach to the management of support requests, incidents, problems and change requests
- Able to work under pressure to light timelines
- Technologies such as PostgreSQL, Docker and Kubernetes, Ansible, ELK, Prometheus, Kafka, Zabbix is a plus
- Working with GIT and TFS as well as experience managing and deploying monitoring and logging systems is desirable
What's in it for you
- A highly motivated team of skilled and experienced professionals
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which
creates good working conditions
- Continuous learning in a very dynamic environment
- Competitive salary