Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions Team, we are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join our Kiev team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
We are looking for AWS DevOps Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning process.
- Having strong knowledge in infrastructure as code, AWS cloud computing and good knowledge in additional disciplines like application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage
- Contributing in development of multi-discipline technology-focused strategies and solution roadmaps to execute Amazon Web Service (AWS) solutions for clients to help solve business needs and/or requirements
- Actively participating on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as AppDynamics/NewRelic/Prometheus, ELK stack
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS+Fargate, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, Cloud Watch, etc
- Hands-on Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises. Familiarity with Jenkins pipelines
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems. CloudFormation is a must
- English intermediate and higher
- Experience with databases
- Advanced Python or Go knowledge
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation