On behalf of Explorium, Ciklum is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a self-driven person which has the ability to work in a distributed team. The candidate should possess a strong knowledge of cloud environments. You will be a part of the DevOps team.
You will work with the newest technologies on the market, you will learn and grow in any dimension.
- Design, implement and maintain, build, test, and deployment pipelines
- Solve technical problems in our systems and improve deployment, monitoring, and maintenance
- Build tools to be used internally and increase other programmers’ performance
- Identify bottlenecks and faults in the system’s performance and correct them
- Scale infrastructure to meet increasing demands
- At least two years experience as a DevOps engineer
- Strong background & experience in Linux
- Broad experience with containerized environments and microservices
- (Docker/Kubernetes environments or other containers).
- Experience in working with AWS cloud infrastructure (or another public cloud provider)
- Experience in designing, building, maintaining, and scale CI/CD pipelines, work closely with product and developers to meet their needs
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Experience with Source Control (Git and others)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of security fundamentals (SOC2 or equivalent – Advantage)
- Experience with configuration management (Advantage: Ansible)
- Experience with Terraform for provisioning
- In-depth networking, monitoring, and infrastructure security knowledge
- Experience with securing the cloud environment, with an understanding of IT, OS, and network security
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly with clients
- Competitive salary Career and professional growth Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers