Janrain was founded in 2002 and in 2004 Founder Larry Drebes and a few engineers began working closely with the early proponents of the OpenID protocol to provide a simple way for companies to solve this problem.
Janrain, an Identity Cloud service provider, has built a culture that is a magnet for top talent – a culture where innovation, intellectual honesty, and team camaraderie are more than core values. Janrain created the category it operates in; which positions it to be the largest digital identity network in the world. If you are “people” who have an insatiable appetite for success with the greater team in mind, you need to talk to us.
Janrain powers customer identity management for brands like Pfizer, AMC, Samsung, Whole Foods, Fox News, Philips, Marvel, Mattel and Dr. Pepper. Founded in 2002, Janrain is based in Portland, Oregon, with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Redwood City, California.
Curious about our name? It was a characteristically rainy January in Portland when Larry decided to turn his vision into what we call Janrain today.
On behalf of Janrain Ciklum is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team players to join our DevOps team. Qualified candidates will have experience building highly robust, secure, and scalable cloud based infrastructure in support of the delivery of software as a service.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment to contribute towards the goal of developing and maintaining Janrain’s SaaS offering.
- Implement robust and scalable infrastructure on AWS to exceed customer SLAs.
- Integrate tightly with engineering teams to enhance the various operational components of Janrain software.
- Support Janrain’s commitment to security by supporting voluntary and compulsory compliance efforts in best-practices based systems design and implementation methodologies.
- Bring expertise in comprehensive (hardware/application/services) monitoring and automation, and help build resilient and self-healing systems that comprise our platform.
- Prevent waste by proactively auditing and building systems to scale deployed resources to match need dynamically.
- Monitor and audit health of infrastructure, and participate in on-call support rotation with the team for events requiring manual intervention or escalation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- 2-4 year’s Experience administering scalable and secure operational infrastructure for internet hosted software products
- Experience implementing and /or supporting multi-tier infrastructure for internet hosted software products
- Experience implementing/supporting monitoring and alerting systems
- Strong Linux administration and troubleshooting skills
- Strong scripting skills (python, bash, boto)
- Experience with configuration-management/automation frameworks like Ansible.
- Experience with collaborating in design/architecture/implementation throughout the SDLC with software engineering teams
- Experience with configuration management systems controlling deployment and config/change automation
- Experience implementing operational solutions on AWS
- Experience managing HAProxy, Redis, Riak, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, memcached, or Rails applications
- Experience working towards compliance for ISO 27001, HIPPA, SAS 70, and/or PCI
- Detailed knowledge of running and presenting RESTful Web Services
- Building/supporting continuous integration/delivery pipelines including environment reproduction, deployment, resource scaling.
- Team player;
- Proactive, thorough and ambitious person;
- Self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.