MoonActive is a Tel Aviv based game development company. We produced different social games for iOS, Android and Facebook. Have more than 1 million users. Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. We have very good positions on the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, company has good revenue grows. With More than 1M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, our main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- No compromises on quality
On behalf of MoonActive, Ciklum is looking for a talented Middle DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The DevOps engineer will work on our highly scalable gaming backend and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily events. Make sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments – Build and maintain infrastructure, CI/CD tools and services to improve delivery and availability.
- Responsible (together with the team members) for the Moon Active platform, up-time, infrastructure, scale and costs.
- Work alongside Architects, Developers, System administrators and other tech leads in the company.
- At least 2 years of experience with Bash/Python and Scripting Fundamentals
- Knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Experience with cloud architectures such as AWS or GCP, but people can learn
- At least 2 years of experience administrating Linux based systems
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as SignalFX, Datadog, Nagios and other monitoring technologies
- Strong documentation, knowledge sharing and communication skills
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes)
- Experience with infrastructure/configuration management tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Terraform)
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other Moon Active R&D members.
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Competitive salary.