The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The digital platform services and tooling team exists to enable the automation of processes that serve to deliver, support and monitor the digital cloud-based infrastructures. To work with tribe based and project initiatives that deliver / support digital solutions.
Working with and alongside DevOps in tribes as well as project teams to provide and deliver infrastructure solutions you will be involved in a wide variety of DevOps focused activities that support a digital platform that helps millions of people fulfil their holiday dreams.
Services developed by the Tribes and projects within the organisation mainly get deployed to RackSpace, but we are moving step by step to an AWS platform, with automated code and deployment pipelines with integrated monitoring and tooling.
This role provides the opportunity to develop your DevOps skills in an environment where the future is exciting, changing and an increasingly quickening pace.
- Analyse and improve upon existing systems, tooling, services and infrastructure;
- Support project initiatives to deliver digital solutions;
- Continuously improve processes and ways of working;
- Provide support for operational incidents and activities;
- Work with third party providers to deliver an integrated service to the customer.
- Hands-on experience in Linux Servers Administration;
- Practice examples in software development (Java/Python) at GitHub;
- Basic knowledge in microservices architecture;
- Experience in designing and building Continuous Integration;
- Experience of automatically provisioning, configuring and deploying environments.
- Cloud Orchestration tools Terraform/CloudFormation;
- Solutions for Secrets management Vault/KMS;
- Ant/Maven/SBT build tools configuration experience.
- An eye for detail, strong logic and analytical skills, and the ability to document solutions;
- Open-minded and ready for rapid changes;
- Drive for continual improvement;
- Upper-intermediated level of English;
- Strong communication skills.
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis;
- Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed);
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Client video presentation