Varonis is a leading provider of software solutions that protect data from insider threats and cyberattacks. Through an innovative software platform, Varonis allows organizations to analyze, secure, manage, and migrate their volumes of unstructured data. Varonis specializes in file and email systems that store valuable spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio and video files, emails, and text. This rapidly growing data often contains an enterprise’s financial information, product plans, strategic initiatives, intellectual property, and confidential employee, customer or patient records. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data security, governance and compliance, user behavior analytics, archiving, search, and file synchronization and sharing. With a focus on data security, Varonis serves a variety of use cases including governance, compliance, classification, and threat analytics. Varonis started operations in 2005 and, as of March 31, 2019, had approximately 6,700 customers worldwide - comprised of industry leaders in many sectors including financial services, healthcare, public, industrial, insurance, energy and utilities, consumer and retail, education, media and entertainment and technology.
On behalf of Varonis, Ciklum is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, fighting a different battle than conventional cyber security companies. Varonis focuses on protecting enterprise data: sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property. The Varonis Data Security Platform detects insider threats and cyber attacks by analyzing data, account activity and user behavior; prevents and limits disaster by locking down sensitive and stale data; and efficiently sustains a secure state with automation.
- Developing automated solutions using scripting languages;
- Developing micro services to support the team and organization internal workflow;
- Leading and improving branching strategies;
- Developing and improving CI/CD processes;
- Interact with and support internal clients;
- Maintaining and improving the organization process and workflow.
- 3-4 years of experience with any scripting/programming language;
- Strong-intermediate English.
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and CI/CD solutions such as TFS or Jenkins;
- Experience in C# and in .NET platforms;
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and version control tools (e.g Azure DevOps pipelines, Jenkins, Git,
- Experience with configuration management using tools like Chef, Ansible;
- Azure DevOps Services/Server (TFS);
- Cloud Platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Microsoft Azure;
- Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem analysis skills;
- Personal dedication closes each task all the way through;
- Be inquisitive and open-minded, enjoy learning about new technologies and demonstrate the ability to see a project through to completion;
- Be detail-oriented and multitasking, highly organized, ability to juggle multiple priorities and parallel projects.
What's in it for you
- You will be a part of the most successful project in Ciklum;
- Variety is guaranteed and boredom is not going to happen;
- Your colleagues in your new team look forward to see you;
- You make the next step in your career and join us because we offer an international, young and dynamic environment.