Ciklum is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Project:
PayKey enables payments within any social network, including Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter etc. Leveraging existing networks creates simplicity and an intuitive payment experience. Users enjoy instantaneous money transfer capabilities while chatting with their friends and family members.
- Support for the existing platform and assistance in the development of a new one
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments (RedHat based preferably) and automation scripting (bash, python)
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Zabbix / NewRelic / PagerDuty / Prometheus, ELK stack
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Route53, SES, etc.
- Hands-on Experience with Jenkins in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible. Experience with Capistrano will be a plus
- Deep understanding of web application architecture. Experience with Drupal-based infrastructure will be a plus
- Proficient in manage Kubernetes clusters (both on-premises and EKS)
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Experience with databases
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.