Investis is a unique player in the digital communications market, and continues to strengthen and grow.
If you share our passion, energy and a drive for excellence, you’ll enjoy our fast-moving, vibrant environment.
You’ll be collaborating with talented people and teams including designers, account managers, strategists and developers across our international offices.
To be honest, it can get a bit hectic at times, but in our business you wouldn’t expect anything less as we challenge ourselves to be the best.
You’ll be joining a team of digital communications professionals who combine expertise, technology and service to create award-winning solutions. You’ll be making new friends too.
We’re a welcoming bunch where ideas are valued. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop their careers. We’re committed to helping you grow, professionally and personally.
On behalf of Investis, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Drupal Developer to join our team in Kiev on a fulltime basis.
It’s an exciting an unique opportunity to become an active part of digitizing our world and join the Drupal team and build a web application framework based upon Drupal. You will work along with a product manager on development and maintaining this Drupal framework. You will also be integrally involved in the implementation of our core systems.
- Develop web application framework using Drupal
- Custom Module Development & Custom Theme Development in Drupal 8
- Translate specifications from analysts and graphic designers into working applications
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise
- Participate in sprint planning/estimation with product manager and team leads and other scrum ceremonies
- Perform unit testing of work
- Have strong, demonstrable expertise in PHP application development using Drupal
- Knowledge of Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- Knowledge of GIT repository is added advantage
- Having knowledge of MVC Framework is added advantage
- Having Knowledge of Agile/Scrum is added advantage
- Be an excellent communicator, both written and oral with solid exposure over English
- Be organised, resourceful, confident, proactive and self-starter
- Have a good understanding of complex web technology and environments
- Show a good attention to detail
- Be able to plan and estimate for build and support tasks
- Have good problem-solving abilities, think laterally, be calm under pressure and have attention to detail
What's in it for you
- Work with best experts in a friendly atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a successful and highly innovative company