Ciklum is looking for a Middle Dynamics Developer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Dynamics Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for JLL.
About the project:
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 58,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. They attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
- Develop plugins, custom workflow activities and services that integrate with CRM
- Full ownership of the software lifecycle from interpretation of requirements to testing and deployment to production
- Create and maintain all documentation relating to the development process and procedures
- Perform coding on more complex problems, mapping, workflows and unit testing including the facilitation of code reviews
- Translate business requirements into functional/technical specifications; oversee implementation of these specifications
- Write technical documentation describing how data will be transformed including the Solution Definition document and Technical Design document, ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and uses document templates that meet SDLC standard
- Ensure system alignment to EA policies and best practices, ensure that process methodologies are followed in system development
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project managers any risks or issues associated with the development activities
- Provide planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization and coordination of technical activities related to system development
- Identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification
- Provide mentoring and training to junior staff
- MS Dynamics 365 Core Online Development
- MS Dynamics 365 Core Online Customisation
- Agile methodologies
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Lets aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.