On behalf of Arad Technologies, we are looking for a Middle Embedded Software Engineer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the Arad Group specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape smart cities around the globe. You will develop the next generation of smart devices for water measurement “smart water meter” that will be used worldwide. You will develop a Master platform and several connected products, including STM microprocessors, with use of FreeRTOS OS. If you are interested in IoT technologies, this opportunity is for you.
By joining Arad team, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture & design, through development and testing phases up to end-to end integration within Arad’s products: starting from HW all the way to cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
- Play a sufficient part in Embedded development team
- Develop and improve the next version of the product from start
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (mobile and automation teams)
- Participation in all phases of software development from high level design to hardware/software integration and system testing
- Participation at Scrum Meetings
- 3+ years of embedded software engineering experience – MUST
- Experience with low level embedded SW architecture design and system integration
- Strong knowledge of some of HW protocols (SPI, UART, I2C, etc.) – MUST
- Knowledge and understanding of wireless or network protocols – Advantage
- Basic C#/Python knowledge – Advantage
- Experience on the projects on production environment
- Experience working and driving Agile-Scrum, Unit Testing, Code Review, CI/CD methodologies – Advantage
- Passionate about technology and able to dive into new technologies quickly
- Independent and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork capabilities
- Capable of executing under uncertainty, in a dynamic environment
- Intermediate+ level of English
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- Knowledge sharing meetings