On behalf of PortfolioMetrix, Ciklum is looking for Middle ETL Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for bright engineers with a strong analytical ability. We process data from almost 30 data providers every night with various technologies (CSV via FTP, RESTful services, etc.). The data is all financial (investment accounts with transactions) in nature and we are looking for people with strong analytical abilities (being able to interpret and fix data issues is key).
PortfolioMetrix provides discretionary investment management services to leading financial advisers and private wealth managers and is expanding into the institutional asset management environment. Our proposition is designed to confer a material competitive advantage that places advisers at the forefront of developments in financial planning and wealth management. Our services are aimed at firms seeking a reliable partner, particularly those wanting to combine a competitive edge with a scalable operating model. PortfolioMetrix has an established reputation for delivery and the proposition remains globally unique.
PortfolioMetrix operates in South Africa, the United Kingdom, and Republic of Ireland and is currently establishing a business in Sweden. Assets under management exceeded R32 billion in August 2019, up from R1 billion only five years ago. Our investment process has yielded market-leading performance in the multi-asset space in both SA and the UK. We have pioneered techniques in asset allocation, portfolio optimisation, risk management and portfolio construction that place us at the forefront of the profession globally. Furthermore, PortfolioMetrix has significant technology R&D capability and invests heavily in client profiling, financial modelling and business efficiency tools.
- Maintain and develop new feeds;
- Monitor the nightly feeds for any issues;
- Suggest and develop new ways to manage the large amounts of data quicker / better.
Cultural and personality fit will be critical. PortfolioMetrix is a dynamic business that retains a strong entrepreneurial spirit and has a driven, but largely informal culture.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong analytical abilities (Being able to diagnose data issues and resolve them);
- Strong MS SQL, MySql skills;
- Strong .NET WPF/WinForms skills;
- Strong knowledge of ETL principles;
- Investment data (transactions, pricing, etc.) would be beneficial.
What's in it for you
- We cultivate a respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely;
- We achieve extraordinary outcomes that exceed the expectations of our clients and make our customer happy;
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun.