On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer on full-time basis.
To support our development team, we are looking for Middle Frontend Developer who are very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As a Frontend Developer you will work in one of multi-disciplinary Marketing teams implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
- You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Excellent understanding of mobile web development
- Profound experience with development tools such as git, Maven, Chrome DevTools etc.
- Experience with React as plus
- Experience with Java-based and particularly with JSF2 is a plus
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- High quality standards
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams, proactive and great communicator
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary