With more than 12 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning! We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we’re confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.
At Lottoland, we´ve created our very own company culture which combines fun and thriving to be the best. Coding is our passion – you´ll recognize it in a second!
Our team in Malaga consists of 70+ developers – if you´re calling them IT Geeks, they´ll smile as they´re more than that. They can work miracles. Because we´re working one of the fastest-growing gambling platforms in Europe. In our office you´ll get an idea about us: We are stuffed with state-of-the-art technology and due to agile project methods our days are structured, but still exciting like nowhere else.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for Middle Front End Developer who are very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high quality standards.
As a Front End Developer you will work in one of multi-disciplinary Marketing teams implementing new functionalities of the platform and improving the existing ones. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
- You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- 4+ year of experience as a front-end engineer
- Experience with React, Web Components and familiar with other front-end framework and task runners (e.g. jQuery, Underscore, Gulp, Rollup, Webpack, etc.)
- Knowledge of front-end testing and testing best practices (unit testing, snapshot testing, etc.)
- In-depth practical experience with UI frameworks and CSS (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS or Less, Bootstrap or other UI libraries)
- Familiarity with micro-services and micro-Front End s software architecture model and containerization tools like Docker
- Experience implementing code that interacts with complex backend through RESTful APIs optimization
- Experience with Java-based based backend and particularly with JSF2 is a plus
- Experience implementing the principles of responsive web design / mobile first approach
- Experience with version control (Git) and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Experience with debugging tools (DevTools) and performance
- Highly familiar with agile methodologies and enthusiastic about working with multi-disciplinary teams where proactiveness, collaboration and ownership are a must
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- State of the Art technology environment and Continuous Delivery process
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
Client video presentation