On behalf of Redstor, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a talented, passionate Middle Front End Developer who is interested in working for a growing, dynamic technology business, where building great software is fundamental to the company’s success.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking company that will allow you to grow your career and advance your skills whilst having some fun and working with some great people along the way.
About the client:
Redstor (https://www.redstor.com/en-us/) is disrupting the world of data management with pioneering technology, which provides borderless visibility and on-demand access to all your data, wherever it is stored, through a single control center.
Securely stream all your data on demand, instantly, to anywhere, simple pricing and renewals, easy installation and ongoing management, monthly software release cycle, extreme reliability and security, backed by 20 years of experience, available globally.
Redstor has customers across the globe, spanning North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia. We work with global organizations, many with presences in some of the most technically challenging locations in the developing world, including Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Highly familiar with agile development.
- High quality standards
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good English skills are a must
- Experience with GSuite
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company
- Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits