Middle Front End Developer for Derivco (Kyiv)
Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
What will you do?
You will be analyzing, designing and developing new features for our cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and supporting apps. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team.
Whom are we looking for?
3 Year Degree, Diploma or Equivalent and 2+ Years’ experience in front end web development.
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and strong problems solving skills.
Ninja Skills, as below:
- Embrace SOLID Principles
- Must have worked extensively with design patterns in architecting solutions
- A passion for building engaging UX and UI using HTML5, CSS3/LESS
- Working experience with modern client-side frameworks (React/Angular5)
- Unit testing is a must as Derivco use a TDD approach to development using Karma/Jasmine frameworks with all code produced
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks, especially Selenium, would be great as this is used in they CI/CD
- Our client use Trunk-Based Development with GIT as part of his CI/CD process, so exposure to this would be ideal!
- Exposure to Full Stack development advantageous
Canvas / WebGL and experience with PixiJS would be a plus.
What's in it for you
You will be working closely with our other development and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. We need your help in mentoring more junior developers as you join us in creating a truly awesome poker product.
Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentationApply via site