On behalf of Gigya/SAP, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Gigya/SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, the company is the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
Gigya/SAP has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
The company’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. The technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, Gigya/SAP provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time.
- You will be a part of a highly professional team developing web applications for our leading SaaS platform
- You will participate in the development of our SPA management console using Angular 4, ES6, Typescript and other bleeding-edge front-end technologies
- Excellent English
- 2 years’ experience in developing Single Page Application
- Experience in writing front-end JS tests
- Experience with Single Page Application Frameworks such as Angular, Aurelia and Ember.
What's in it for you
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support