Intu owns and operates some of the very best Shopping Centres across the country. With over 20 million sq ft of retail space in 14 centres we attract over 400 million. customer visits a year and reach at least half the UK population. We have an investment plan of £1.2 billion over the next ten years with projects at most of our centres that include increased digital integration.
IntuDigital owns the digital experience for in-center and online customers for Intu. We provide an Online Shopping Platform that provides added value to 26 million visitors to intu.co.uk and the Intu App. We are the innovation incubator responsible for interactive experiences while at home or in-center. The company is a unique environment that embodies a start-up culture with the investment and support of our parent FTSE 100 company.
On behalf of IntuDigital, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Software Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The team uses the SCRUM Agile Development methodologies to promote the rapid development of quality code and enable the use of innovative and emerging technologies to create effective products.
The role will report to the Development Team Lead.
- Build and maintain the IntuDigital e-commerce shop and content management systems
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Good experience using React, Node.js.
- Good experience using Sass or Less.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Pro-active team worker.
- Strong Experience working on large scale customer-facing solutions.
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others both locally and remotely
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Redux.
- Experience with PHP or Python.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in an E-commerce company.
- Experience of managing Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Acting as a Team player
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates.
- Competitive salary