MIACAR is the new rolling supermarket, changing the way people buy groceries. Products will be delivered within a 20 minute time slot, at lowest prices, free of charge and with a minimum order value of 25 CHF.
The assortment is tailored on the customers needs and represents the most popular products from all over the region. The startup is growing at a very high pace, welcoming new employees and customers on a daily base. The company positions itself as the leading tech driven online grocery and last mile delivery company in Switzerland.
On behalf of MIACAR , Ciklum is looking for Middle Front End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Together we build the future of last mile delivery and grocery shopping. Backed by a major Swiss Venture Fund, MIACAR successfully launched in the region of Bern and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the category king in Switzerland and help us giving our customers what they really want: More time for the beautiful things in life.
- Be part of a cross-functional MIACAR product team, together with other engineers, devops, designers, QA and product owner;
- Take ownership and responsibility;
- Develop efficient, fast and easy to use mobile and web experiences;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Introduce ideas, solutions and optimize existing applications;
- Assure quality via testing, validating data, monitoring and implementing best practices;
- Optionally write native code in Swift/Kotlin/Java for a deeper & more performant platform integration.
- 3+ years of experience in developing performant, easy-to-use web solutions;
- 1+ years of experience with ES6 and Typescript;
- Production experience with React;
- Any experience with native SDKs for Android (Kotlin/Java) and/or iOS (Swift) is a plus;
- Good understanding of modern libraries and frameworks, such as Redux;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors;
- Understanding of real time/asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and websockets;
- Experience with front end ecosystem and tools such as Webpack, Karma, Jasmin, NPM, Yarn;
- Knowledge of Git, Github/GitLab/Atlassian products;
- Written and verbal fluency in English is a must;
- Experience with development for mobile devices, in particular with React Native, is a plus;
- Experience with API design tools (Swagger/Apiary/Postman) is a plus;
- Interest in functional programming is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Be a key player in the most ambitious online food startup of Switzerland;
- Challenging data-driven environment with interesting problems;
- No 9-to-5 working routine expected — results count;
- Take ownership from day one;
- Learn how to deliver value from idea to code to production;
- Respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely;
- Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun;
- On-site visits to Switzerland;
- Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
- Modern offices with warm atmosphere;
- Latest technologies and best industry practices;
- Become a long-term part of the project;
- Professional and personal growth;
- Highly motivated, dynamic and international team.