Natural Intelligence (https://www.naturalint.com/) is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our mission is to simplify decision-making and match customers with valuable brands. Our Fintech Business Unit focuses on the lending, mortgage, consumer finance and insurance verticals, working closely with market leaders to send high-value customers at scale. Our vision is to become “Expedia.com for your money” – creating a marketplace for broad range of financial products and services.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
On behalf of Natural Intelligence, Ciklum is looking for Midde Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a result of new product lines and business activities, we need to extend and diverse Fintech R&D resources and capacity to support those new needs.
The mission and vision are to establish a solid development team in Kyiv.
This team will gain deep familiarity with NI technical infrastructure, architecture, and echo system and will be capable of taking and leading major development efforts and deliver high-quality content on a schedule aligned with NI business and product goals.
- Plan and implement efficient, reusable and testable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborate with brilliant Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing features
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Deliver new features end-to-end on our web-based system, facilitating top-notch technologies and practices
- Implement new tools, services, components and other initiatives which are used across the NI codebase
- Build awesome, pixel-perfect web experiences
- Implement and advocate usage of web standards, SEO principles and cross-browser compatibility
- 5+ years of experience in a production distributed web environment, with both backend and frontend solutions, performance optimizations, monitoring, tools and trends in the frontend world.
- 3+ years of experience building responsive/adaptive Web applications/sites using modern CSS/SCSS/Less/CSS-in-JS development
- 2+ years Experience implementing UI with animations using CSS animation and SVG animations.
- Follows the latest W3C Standards, demonstrates a deep understanding of CSS architecture, and has experience in building scalable/maintainable CSS/SCSS.
- Experience with Node.js, React and Redux – big advantage.
- 2+ years of experience using various testing-oriented and code quality methodologies – big advantage
- Experience in Node.js – as Advantage
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation