On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of the company, which gained the trust of the largest, most recognized brands worldwide (Nike, Adidas, Microsoft, KLM, CNN, + 700 more) through the development of SaaS platform, which enables them to convert site visitors into highly engaged customers.
The Company’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. Our technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behavior data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, the Company provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time. The Company drives user acquisition and engagement for 700 enterprises and reaches 1.5 billion unique users per month, ensuring that today’s businesses stay relevant in the age of the connected consumer.
The company currently employs approximately 300 passionate people worldwide. The state of the art R&D center is located in Azrieli Towers, in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- You will be part of a highly professional team developing web applications for our leading SaaS platform.
- You will be involved in developing client-side and server-side SDKs in various technologies (node.js, c#, php, python, java, js, objective-c, android).
- You will take full ownership on developing our SPA management console using Angular 4, ES6, Typescript and other bleeding-edge front-end technologies
- Excellent English
- 2 years’ experience in developing Single Page Application.
- Experience in writing front-end JS tests
- Willingness to work outside of usual business hours when needed (rare)
- Willingness to travel to Israel (rare)
- Experience with Single Page Application Frameworks such as Angular, Aurelia and Ember.
- Experience with native mobile apps development (iOS/Android).
- Development experience in server-side languages such as C#, Java, Node.js, Python and PHP
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day.
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support
What's in it for you
- A challenging environment – You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available, contributing to your development experience and professional skillset.
- Inspiration – You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. Here the best idea wins.
- Convenient and fun – We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities