We’re Splash: the creative technology company that unleashes creativity for everyone, everywhere. We produce best-in-class, crafted creative that’s informed by rigorous, data-driven strategic insights. We support our entertainment, luxury and lifestyle clients with full-service creative capabilities. And we have a keen eye on the future of the technology landscape – constantly seeking to elevate and push our work forward both on a local and global level.
The consumer and the work are at the centre of the communication strategies we develop. And we recognise that to get to the best creative solutions we need to look after our own. We foster relationships and reward hard work, to ensure we deliver effective creative excellence, every time.
On behalf of Splash Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
This is a newly established role, at an exciting time of growth technically and revenue-wise for the company. It will suit an individual who is keen on making a significant impact to a company’s view on technology. You will be instrumental in delivery of the technical strategy and ambition, and be a key part of the team.
We are seeking a Front End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for Maximum performance and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate with development group in sprint planning and refinement sessions
- Contribute to longer term estimation and planning activities
- Participate with the Product Owners/Business Analysts in requirements discussions and workshops, identifying technical constraints and/or opportunities that could be considered by the businessand identifying iterative MVP packages/releases
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure development quality (code review, architecture review, test/performance review)and adherence to appropriate technical standards.
- Build a deep understanding of our platforms and applications
- Work with, and promote, agile delivery best practices for the technical delivery team (Agile SCRUM)
- Be a respected and trusted partner to each member of the team and become a domain subject expert
You will positively contribute to the technology team and the overall development of our technology platforms and products, and you will strive to achieve stakeholder, client, colleague and end-user satisfaction in all you do – with end user advocacy being a primary goal in your sights.
As a key member of the technology team your colleagues will support and develop you wherever possible. You will return the same sharing and experience with your fellow colleagues, and the business.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Front End Developer
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3,
- Experience in martech, adtech, production tech or associated domains desirable
- Understanding around APIs (strategies, build, management, realization) and Microservice architectures and delivery frameworks
- Experience with CSS-frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Angular Material.
- Quality driven with high standard of technical architectural integrity
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, GIT
- A passion for learning and leveraging new tech when appropriate to the problem space
- A strong understanding of the software development life cycle and methodologies
- Unit Testing & TDD
- Cloud development experience, particularly AWS
- Client centric
- Curious and Innovative
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers.