STYLEPIT is the evolution of SmartGuy, one of Denmark’s leading online fashion retailers for 14 years. Awarded the title of Growth Gazelle by Danish business daily Borsen for six years in a row, and earning prestigious prices across the board including the Danish e-Commerce Award and European e-Commerce Awards, Stylepit is going from strength to strength.
STYLEPIT sells around 1,000 different brands, has more than 2.5 million registered users and more than 300 staff members. The Group headquarters are located in Denmark (Copenhagen) while warehousing and logistics is located in Poland. STYLEPIT sells its products to customers throughout most of Europe
On behalf of STYLEPIT, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer for our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
The developer team includes .NET back-end developers, QA, and Front End developer. The main product is production websites.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of a professional team to be able to expand the growing and dynamic business, where all order processing, warehouse management, BI and finance parts. The website is in-house built solution made with .NET, MS SQL as a primary technologies, plus more as SOLR , mongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Support, improve, and implement new features on the current websites
- Development of new internal tools and support existing ones
- Follow up technologies and optimize systems according to necessary requirements
- Strong Front-end developer (React, Mobx) who will develop from JS structure to CSS styles
- Good communications skills and good team-player
- Self-management skills
- Experience with Webpack, NPM
- Experience with multiple libraries and frameworks (e.g.: React/Mobx, Backbone/Marionette, knockouts etc)
- English upper-intermediate or higher
- Design patterns
- A straight-forward worker
- A professional & easy communicator
- Proactive, self-employed and a team player
What's in it for you
- Close work with the back-end team and making the decision which technologies should be implemented
- Communication with colleagues in Denmark
- Available areas to develop skills like React.js and Node.js
- Challenging and varied tasks
- An informal working life in a good environment
- Skilled and committed colleagues
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Agile environment
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
- Flexible Working
- 50% discount from Stylepit.com (the first 3 month its 30%)