On behalf of Zoomin Software, Ciklum is looking for a passionate and talented Front End Developer to join our team.
You will have access to the modern tools, the best technology, and opportunity work on the leading SaaS solution for Documentation Management. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, in a startup environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
Zoomin is revolutionizing how companies and their customers gain value from their documentation. The intelligent platform ingests all customers’ product content, from manuals to API docs to support articles, and delivers it as a unified and consistent source of Product Answers wherever the customer’s user is looking – like in documentation site, service portal, online community, or even right inside the product.
You could find more information about Zoomin here: https://www.zoominsoftware.com/
- Be a part of a team with an environment of high productivity, collaboration and energy
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve Documentation sites of leading companies in the industry
- Create close relationship with the customers and act as their trusted advisor with managing their portals
- Learn new technologies quickly and apply them in non-trivial situations
- Deliver best practices recommendations, prototypes and technical project presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders
- Work during US hours (flexible hours)
- 1+ year of experience with React.JS
- Previous experience working directly with customers
- Good knowledge in SQL, NoSQL and Key-value databases
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Experience with TypeScript, Node.js
- Experience with at least one of the cloud providers e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Previous experience with customer implementations
- Past experience providing support
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a global team
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings