On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for Middle Front End (React) Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client is a pioneer in the TransitTech category by using new technologies to power public mobility systems, optimizing networks of dynamic shuttles, buses, wheelchair accessible vehicles, school buses, and autonomous vehicles around the globe. Building the world’s most efficient, equitable, and sustainable transportation network for all riders. At the intersection of transportation and technology, our Client is a visionary market leader that combines software innovation with sophisticated service design and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves, with 150 global partners on six continents, and counting.
We are looking for a Middle Front End Engineer with React knowledge to join and to take a key role in our r&d site and to be a focal point on front end decisions. The position is to part of a super talented & motivated Development team responsible for company`s service Command & Control tools set by both building new front-end tools from scratch and adding/improving existing ones by bringing them to the next level both performance and UX -wise.
- Implement new front-end tools & libraries which are used in our service Command & Control tools
- To be the one who examines and doubts, and be the one who is consulting and making decisions
- Work and lead a small group of talented engineers to create visionary UI/UX products
- Improve the user experience across our platform
- You have solid experience with React and Redux
- You have experience as a Web Application Developer
- You are a fast learner – you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods
- You are a flexible team player with great communication skills
- You are pragmatic – when you hear about a difficult problem you are able to simplify it so that you can easily solve it
- You are concise – you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way
- You are proficient in English
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement