InfoSuite A/S develops, sells and implements Business Intelligence and Budgeting solutions for medium-sized companies in Denmark as well as internationally. InfoSuite headquarter is placed in Denmark. For more than 25 years, InfoSuite has delivered intelligent information for several thousand daily users. Our customers operate within a number of industries such as retail, distribution, manufacturing, utility, insurance and service.
On behalf of InfoSuite A/S, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Web Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
This job offers you a unique opportunity to join the development team that leads the transition of InfoSuite from a Java-based desktop application to a React based web application, covering desktop browser client as well as mobile clients. Frontend development experience is essential, while experience with one or more web frameworks are relevant, for becoming a team member.
You will become part of a stable and highly skilled team of passionate developers, testers and project managers located in Denmark, Kiev and Kharkov offices.
- Independently design and implement new React components across the InfoSuite application suite in collaboration with other developers when needed
- Revise and improve UX for existing components in current InfoSuite applications.
- Participate in defining new standards for both UX and implementation of web components
- Design and maintain component suite for usage across the InfoSuite application suite
- Participate in reviews for web developments tasks
- Be business oriented and be able to mitigate understanding of business requirements.
- Have fun while fulfilling other responsibilities
- Substantial experience as web frontend developer
- Experience with web development frameworks, preferably React
- Experience with ESnext, Babel, Webpack and of course CSS and HTML
- Strong communication skills and ability to think express and discuss ideas at high level
- Minimum intermediate level of English, both spoken and written
- Academic IT education on at least bachelor level in either computer science or design area
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-developers and the project manager
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Being innovative in your work
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest trends and technological directions in general
- Documenting own code and general functionality
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Long term employment, with significant influence on own tasks
- Salary that matches qualifications;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates very good working conditions