Middle Front End Web Developer for Madlan (Kyiv)
At Madlan we are building an entirely new way to help answer one of life’s most daunting questions: where should I live? This is a difficult question and requires the efforts of 100 employees based in NYC and Tel-Aviv and includes a unique collaboration between Engineers, Data Scientists, Urban Planners and designers. Our AI technology analyzes billions of temporal-spatial data points, from more than 10,000 disparate data sets. The combination of advanced AI technology and the team’s deep expertise is what powers this unprecedented calibration of knowledge for every address in Israel and NYC, made easily accessible to the public.
Our leadership team are seasoned leaders and serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience building products and services on a global scale. They led algorithm and software development at Taboola (the world’s leading recommendation system, ~$1b in revenue) and Trusteer (acquired by IBM for $700M), led the design for Waze (acquired by Google for $1b), and strategy at Twitter.
On behalf of Madlan, Ciklum is looking for Middle Front End Web Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design prototypes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This role will be focused on the frontend development part of the system. You will work with the design team and the infrastructure and backend team in order to provide solutions that meet Madlan’s business goals.
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Testing the output of your own work prior to handing over for independent testing;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Participating in all necessary quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Experience with build tools, code coverage and testing frameworks – webpack, jest etc.;
- Experience with large scale frontend applications and the ability to enter production code and be productive in short time;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Advantage: Java experience;
- Advantage: familiarity with React;
- Intermediate and above English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team;
- Good personal organization skills, ability to prioritize.
What's in it for you
- Possibility to grow professionally as a Front-end/FullStack Developer;
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Mac workstation;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with XX working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.