Middle Full Stack Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Full Stack Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
The main purpose of the employment opportunity is to support and build out on the Jigsaw project which is an internal system that deals with Job Management information, this information is strongly tied into the Microsoft BC ERP system. We have various applications that sit alongside and interact with the BC system, these in-house developed system rely heavily on Angular and C# code base. We also have a strong reliance on MS SQL for all the data retention required for the solution. We have various developers already working on the project and the main reason for the increase in full time staff is around the solution being rolled out across multiple UK-Ireland sites in the next 18 Months with a view to rolling out the system into Europe.
- Develop parts of features or modules with acceptable quality with moderate supervision
- Efficiently use development toolset, follow code standards and team agreed rules
- Create tests to cover their own code and cover most cases for business logic
- Investigate and fix application bugs
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Use of the best practices and patterns when designing and implementing application components
- Describing own code within technical documents and simple diagrams
- Knowledge and experience in C# and .Net. Use of main supporting third-party libraries;
- Angular + Type Script + MS SQL+ web Services and windows services.
- Prior record of web applications development with using and configuring framework features
- Practical experience in writing complex queries to relational or NoSQL databases
- Background in writing unit and integration tests
- Proposing code improvements
- Following the CI/CD process established on the project
- Using project infrastructure for development and troubleshooting
- Participation in code reviews
- Knowledge and experience in application security concepts
- Practical experience with any message broker systems
- Practical experience in the use and configuration of ORM framework features
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at upper-intermediate level
- Following the “said and done” principle
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Demonstrating a proactive approach and strive for constant improvements
- Strive for learning and growth
- Constant work on own mastership and self-development
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.