Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer (C#) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are the Ghostbusters Team, which is part of the Yield business unit within Derivco. We have several products in our portfolio , our main focus right now is on the Back Office tools . We have a variety of stakeholders and help them to achieve their product goals as well as provide them with high-quality products with short time to market and strong architectural decisions.
How we do it?
We work hard and naturally we play hard, but most importantly we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our core team values are supporting each other, treat it like you own it and be transparent ; we believe in our people and it shows! We are constantly learning something new and eager to help each other. We try to own each problem we face and resolve it as a team.
- You will be taking part in requirements analyzing and discussion, designing and developing new features for our products. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team
- Additionally, you will work on optimizing the processes and standards, communicating with other teams. If you have some awesome ideas on how to make the product and process better we are looking for you
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ Years’ experience in Full Stack development
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and strong problems solving skills
- Experience in building backend systems using C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
- OOP, SOLID
- Must have worked with design patterns in designing solutions
- REST API design
- Experience in relational database design and development (MS SQL)
- Unit testing is a must
- Understanding of microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with event streaming platforms such as Kafka, RabbitMQ is a plus
- Base knowledge HTML5, CSS3/LESS
- Exposure to Azure DevOps (or any similar) as we own our delivery end to end would be great
What's in it for you
- You will be working closely with our other development and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. We need your help in mentoring more junior developers as you join us in creating a truly awesome poker product
- Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well)
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation