ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.). ADF forensic tools are all about speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. The tools have a proven track record in reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
On behalf of ADF Solutions, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Join the leading software product developer of applications for defense and law enforcement agencies worldwide. Work in the challenging fields of digital forensics, cybersecurity, and tactical site exploitation.
We are creating several companions SAAS and on-premise web applications for our existing products and you have the opportunity to start and lead this effort.
- 1+ year of web application backend development in C# and .NET Core
- Strong expertise in designing web applications (OOP, Clean Architecture, Design Patterns)
- Expertise with online CI systems (Microsoft Azure DevOps or other)
- Expertise with REST, gRPC, Swagger
- Experience with ORMs and MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Experience with Windows WMI and WQL
- Experience with Elastic Stack (a.k.a. ELK Stack)
- Experience with Scrum
- Good written and spoken English
- Design and implement web applications for on-premise deployment on Windows
- Design and implement web applications for online deployment
- Configure and manage the CI/CD system
- Create unit tests and API tests
- Interact with the other products team members to define APIs
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions