On behalf of Cellebrite, Ciklum is looking for Middle Full Stack Developer to join the team on a full-time basis.
About the client
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, it provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, its products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, the company is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to its customers’ missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
If you are an exceptional full stack developer who always wants to know how things work – we are waiting for you!
- Take ownership of the project and drive it from the design to the deployment cycle
- Designing, developing, implementing, documenting, bug fixing and enhancements of a new product
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team, working closely with other software engineers, development and product manager
- Show passion, innovation, and creativity in building products
- 2,5+ years of experience in development (NodeJS – preferably / Java / Python)
- Commercial experience with React / Angular / VueJS, tools (Babel, Webpack, Gulp) and languages (Typescript, ES6)
- Passion for testing and clean code
- Excellent familiarities with RDBMS, NoSQL, and of various ORMs (TypeORM, Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience implementing server APIs (RestFull, GraphQL, gRpc, etc)
- Experience working within distributed team
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- People person who loves sharing knowledge and best practices, and you’re an independent self-learner, who’s also a great team player
- Curios about new technologies and frameworks, and always push for changes and the evolution of your team
- High standards of code quality, testing and performance
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings