JLL is a leading financial and professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2017, JLL had revenue of $7.9 billion and fee revenue of $6.7 billion; managed 4.6 billion square feet, or 423 million square meters; and completed investment sales, acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $170 billion. At the end of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 82,000, serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust. As of December 31, 2017, LaSalle had $58.1 billion of real estate assets under management.
We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit www.jll.com
On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer with FE focus to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to build a new development team that will have a DevOps approach to work on digital initiatives that will help them move forward to their 2020 vision.
- Participate in creative brainstorming
- Research user requirements through discussions with key stakeholders
- Produce prototypes to communicate user interactions and design ideas
- Validate designs with customers
- Work with Software Development team to ensure correct implementation of designs
- Work closely with users, product management, and other engineers to define requirements,
user workflows and UI mockups
- Build wireframes and mockups
- Convert designs and workflows into an experience the user adopts
- Create beautiful user interfaces that are a pleasure to use
- Perform code reviews and provide mentoring/training to the wider technical teams where
- Ensure our platforms adhere to industry standards where appropriate, accessibility
- 3+ years; experience building large scale, complex applications
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as RESTful APIs, WebSockets, Web APIs
- A proven experience with one or more of the following frameworks: Angular, React or Vue.
- Familiarity with Typescript or willingness to learn
- Experience with Babel, NPM
- Experience with ESlint, Prettier, SonarLint, TSlint
- Demonstrated ability to debug front end applications
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Basic understanding of design principles
- Passion to deliver clean, semantic, maintainable, re-usable Front-End code
- Excellent eye for detail and finesse in UX design
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Organised, deadline focused and analytical
- Confident, effective communicator with business customers at all levels including Senior Management
- Experience with asynchronous, event-driven architectures
- Experience with CI like TFS/Jenkins/TeamCity
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Being innovative in his/her work
- Documenting own code and general functionality
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions