On behalf of Keysight Technologies, Ciklum is looking for a Junior / Middle Full Stack Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
You will be working with a leader in electronic measurement. We are a technology leader that designs and creates innovative, high-quality solutions, transforming the measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular and software. We win hundreds of patents annually and are acknowledged with dozens of product, supplier and industry awards every year.
We are a major contributor to communities where we do business. You will be working with a company that encourages our employees to get involved, and we support numerous charity organizations, introduce children to science, give money and equipment to universities and volunteer at numerous local non-profits.
You will be at the heart of the 5G revolution: helping to design and develop our 5G testing software used by wireless manufacturers, mobile operators and system integrators to test 5G technology that will enable massive IoT, deliver ultra-reliable communications for mission critical applications, or for enhanced mobile broadband.
- Building a great product that gives the company a competitive edge
- Analyzing business requirements together with business analyst and product owner
- Creating flexible designs that fit well with overall architecture
- Writing high quality code and automated tests
- Doing code and design reviews for your colleagues
- Promoting best practices and technology innovation
- Live our agile scrum based process
- Around 2 years working with any frontend framework / library as well as with .NET.
- We are open to pure .NET or frontend profiles with the right motivation to work as a full stack developer with Angular / .NET
- Good written and verbal communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming principles.
- Experience working with agile methodologies, SCRUM, XP or Kanban.
- Experience with version control systems, Git preferred.
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise.
- Team player. Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments.
- Experience with C# and the Microsoft Technology stack is nice to have.
- Experience with React, KnockoutJS, AngularJS is nice to have.
- Knowledge of Winforms, WPF is nice to have.
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company.
- Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits.