Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of Code Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
- Development and unit testing of web application including front-end (SPA) and back-end (microservices), maintenance & support of the same
- Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in the planning of projects (eg provision of estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Software Design
- Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development and support if required)
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
- Be prepared to travel (when needed) to work with other Code offices
- Attend meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
- 3+ years in application development
- Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
- Using of OOP and patterns
- NET MVC experience
- Database experience (MS SQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or similar) and ORM technologies (LINQ, EF or similar)
- Performance optimization
- Security implementation
- API development including RPC-like / REST
- Distributed message based application implementation
- TDD practices
- CI/CD practices
- SPA (Single Page Application) implementation (Angular, React, Vue.js or similar)
- CQRS and Event Sourcing pattern Experience
- AWS-based development
- .Net Core
- Design and usability skills are a plus
- Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation