Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- You will be taking part in requirements analyzing and discussion, designing and developing new features for our products. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team
- Additionally, you will work on optimizing the processes and standards , communicating with other teams
- Embrace SOLID Principles and Design Patterns in solutions architecture
- Extensive experience in building large backend systems using C#, MS SQL, ASP.NET, .Net MVC/WebAPI, REST API
- Experience with TDD approach and NUnit
- Good English speaking skills
- Experience with C++ services
- Experience with DB and Data structures design
What's in it for you
- You will be working closely with our other development and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. We need your help in mentoring more junior developers as you join us in creating a truly awesome poker product
- Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well)
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation