Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
What will you do?
Analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation under minimal supervision as per agreed specification by adhering to and improving the defined team standards and best practices while actively engaging with the team.
- Analyse requirements and creates an appropriate software design, in conjunction with Technical Lead and Senior Developers, according to best practice.
- Create appropriate estimates and reviews them with seniors and the team.
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time.
- Contribute to the improvement of the team’s development standards and processes.
- Test your software as per the team’s software quality charter.
- Provide support for product related issues in production in a timely manner.
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders.
Whom are we looking for?
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
Skills, as below:
- Embrace SOLID Principles
- Experience working extensively with design patterns in architecting solutions, Knowledge/Experience with SOA
- Extensive experience in building large backend systems using C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, MS SQL
- A passion for building engaging UX and UI using HTML5, CSS3/LESS is essential
- Unit testing is a must as we use a TDD approach to development and nUnit frameworks with all code produced
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks, would be great as this is used in our CI/CD
- Message Queue or ESB Experience
What's in it for you
We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation