Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is Yield business unit within Derivco.
They work hard and of course play hard, but most importantly Derivco don’t take themselves too seriously. Their core business values are passion, ownership and care. Our customer believes in own people and shows it! They constantly strives to be better yesterday.
You will be working closely with other customer’s development and IT teams located in Durban & Pretoria – South Africa and Douglas – Isle of Man.
Derivco are convinced that they employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, they look forward to hearing from you!
- Analyse, design and produce quality software and documentation under minimal supervision as per agreed specification by adhering to and improving the defined team standards and best practices while actively engaging with the team
- Analyse requirements and creates an appropriate software design, in conjunction with Technical Lead and Senior Developers, according to best practice
- Create appropriate estimates and reviews them with seniors and the team
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time
- Contribute to the improvement of the team’s development standards and processes
- Test your software as per the team’s software quality charter
- Provide support for product related issues in production in a timely manner
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent and 2+ Years’ experience in full stack development
- You will be analyzing, designing and developing new features for Backoffice products. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team
- Advanced knowledge and experience with C#/.NET
- Advanced knowledge of common software design methodologies, patterns and principles
- Proficiency in REST, API, SQL, XML, JSON, Unit testing
- Experience with Polymer3/LitElements will be an advantage
- Experience with Azure DevOps will be an advantage
- Teamwork, collaboration, independence and proactivity to boost innovation
- Fluent written and spoken English
What's in it for you
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
Client video presentation