Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
You will be analyzing, designing and developing new features for our cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team.
Additionally, you will work with the senior developer to help evolve our backend platform to the latest .NET cloud technologies. This includes but is not limited to Microservices, Service Fabric, Orleans and Event Hubs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent and 2+ Years’ experience in full stack development
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and strong problems solving skills.
Ninja Skills, as below:
- Embrace SOLID Principles
- Must have worked with design patterns in designing solutions
- Experience in building large backend systems using C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
- Exposure to Virtual Dom (i.e. HTML Dom abstraction) / Canvas / WebGL is advantageous
- Unit testing is a must as we use a TDD approach to development using Karma/Jasmine and nUnit frameworks with all code produced
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks, especially Selenium, would be great as this is used in our CI/CD
- We use Trunk-Based Development with GIT as part of our CI/CD process so exposure to this would be ideal!
What's in it for you
- You will be working closely with our other development and IT teams located in Durban – South Africa, Douglas – Isle of Mann and Tallinn – Estonia. We need your help in mentoring more junior developers as you join us in creating a truly awesome poker product.
- Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary.
Client video presentation