Middle Full Stack Developer for FagBladsGruppen (Vinnytsia)
FBG Medier A/S – One of Denmarks most modern media companies and a market leader in producing content for print, web, web-TV and mobiles (mobile phones). FBG Medier A/S has a very long and proud history in the Danish society and has always had a big influence through all the national, regional and local titles.
The company has existed since 1918. In the beginning as an ad-agency and from 1970 as an advertising agency. Now it is a modern media company with over 40 committed employees in Denmark.
FBG Medier A/S has both national and regional dailies; newspapers and magazines; more than 12 web sites, web services; online shop; several digital newsletters; mobile sites; digital newspapers and several apps for iOS, Android and Windows.
On behalf of FagBladsGruppen Medier A/S company, Ciklum is looking for Middle Full Stack Developer to join Vinnytsia team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops high-loaded websites, web applications and native apps for iOS and Android, using modern technologies for FBG Medier A/S.
As a middle developer, you have been developing applications for many years with different complexity.You have a very good understanding of business requirements and how to realize ideas and theory into state of the art working code. You set project goals before personal goals.
- Develop state of the art and compliant software through best practice and modern technology delivering exceptional value to the end user;
- Browser and functional testing of websites and web application for desktop and mobile devices. This includes exploratory testing with a close cooperation with business as well as definition of test plans and test cases for iterative testing;
- Be business oriented and be able to mitigate understanding of business requirements.
- Experienced PHP developer with good OOP knowledge;
- Experience with PHP frameworks, preferable Yii v.2.0, MVC patterns;
- Strong experience with MySQL ;
- Doctrine 2 ORM;
- RESTful web services;
- Experience with React.JS, Redux;
- Good HTML5, CSS3 skills;
- Experience with RWD and mobile first technology;
- Being familiar with agile development frameworks, e.g. SCRUM or XP;
- Intermediate English, both spoken and written;
- Academic IT education on master level in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with Codeception;
- Experience with Jenkins or other Continuous integration tool;
- Knowledge of Mongo DB.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward coprogrammers and project manager;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Innovative in his/her work;
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest SDK and technological directions in general;
- Using best practice for backend and development coding;
- Documenting his/her code and general functionality.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.