SeeTree provides a novel service to mega-tree farm growers, to be able to make data driven agro-technique decisions. At its core, SeeTree’s unique service extract mass amount of data using special imagery tools, and using it to determine the health status of trees in a mega tree farm (over 360,000 tree farm).
SeeTree unique imagery tools and AI back-end capabilities allows it to provide data in scale and with high quality for every single tree.
On behalf of SeeTree, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join Lviv team on full-time basis.
As the part of the team you will be responsible to develop web based applications to support both SeeTree’s operation users and the customers.
Also you will be involved into development and maintenance of back-end micro services required to support SeeTree’s data management tools and front-end applications in close collaboration with team leaders in Israel and with the product team on a daily basis.
We are looking for an experienced web application developer with the ability to handle both front end and back end components (aka full stack) and more specifically with the following qualifications and skills:
- Sc. in computer science;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in developing web applications;
- Excellent experience with HTML5 and CSS;
- Good experience with web component frameworks (Polymer / React / Vue.js);
- Experience with Node JS;
- Excellent communication skills in English (reading, writing and speaking).
Good experience with:
- Polymer 2.0;
- Micro Services and Serverless architectures;
- Firebase, Cloud Technologies (especially of Google);
- Python, Computer Vision;
- CI/CD pipelines.
We are looking to work with a team player who is curious and passionate about technology. An individual that welcomes technical challenges and hard to solve problems.
We are looking for a person with high quality awareness and deep sense of responsibility and commitment.
We expect to work with a person who can embrace our mission to become as dedicate and committed as we are in creating the best service for the tree farming industry.
We aim to recruit a developer with bright mind, who is eager to evolve and grow his skills and career with us, to become expert in his domain. We offer great opportunities to learn new technologies in order to meet our goals.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client;
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas on the project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.