On behalf of Sonect, Ciklum is looking for Middle Full Stack Developer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Sonect is fresh, dynamic and passionate about making lives more convenient. As a community-oriented organization with international reach, we strive to be close to our customers and partners wherever they might be. We want to be perceived as reliable and trustworthy – just as one might expect from a true partner. Sonect treats everybody equally – that is just the way we work, now and in the future. Respect, diversity and inclusion are more than just words. They are our guiding principles.
Our business model is results-driven and adaptive. We strive for excellence and use disruption to bring our ideas further and change the way the world interacts with cash. Our people act brave, learn fast from mistakes and have the goal to get better every day. Our promise is straight to the point – Easy Cash, Everywhere.
The future of financial services is digital – we are building a path to this future. Here and now.
That is the vision that is shared by everyone at Sonect. We are a young and dynamic team that works towards this common goal of a connected and digital personal financial future for everyone.
We have built a digital ATM for your smartphone, which enables you to withdraw cash at shops like bars, coffee shops or pharmacies. After we rolled out our service in Switzerland we are now working on establishing a global footprint. Our aim is for you to be able to withdraw cash wherever you are, if it’s at a bar in Zurich or at the beach in Bali.
Join Sonect today if you want to work in a fast-paced environment and are willing to take our digital platform to the next level!
- Build RESTful services in Node.js that will be consumed by our app and/or by 3rd parties
- Integrate 3rd party REST API/s
- Build secure, scalable high-performance Angular (version 5+) applications
- Provide support and bug-fixes for issues in the live app
- Identify scopes for improvement and implement best practices
- Bring in new ideas to improve the app and user engagement
- 2+ years’ experience with Java Script
- 1,5+ years’ experience with Node.js
- 1,5+ years’ experience with Angular 5+
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap, Typescript and MongoDB
- Proficient with Git for code versioning and release management
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, like GCP or DigitalOcean
- Experience with Docker (for deployments)
- Experience with nginx and load-balancing
- Experience with Linux shell scripting and familiarity with Ubuntu
- Experience with tools like CircleCI is a plus
- Experience with build automation tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, or Gulp.js is a plus
- Proficient with test automation frameworks like Mocha or Jasmine
- Experience with React/react-native is a big plus
- University degree (bachelor or master)
- Good communication skills – Upper Intermediate level English (written/spoken)
- Be confident
- Be self-motivated
- Be willing to learn new things
- Bring new ideas to improve our product (or the way we work)
- Ensure performance/quality of the application
- Be able to work in a team
What's in it for you
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Great team to work with, along with an encouraging atmosphere
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions