Middle Full Stack Developer (JS+C#) for e-Boks (Lviv)
Danish digital mail service e-Boks offers companies, public authorities and private individuals an efficient, secure and user-friendly platform for digital dialogue, dispatch and storage of important documents. The e-Boks platform also provides increased security and a number of important environmental benefits.
Our mission at e-Boks is to contribute to streamlining the public sector and private companies by means of secure and efficient management of digital documents and associated features that create real value.
On behalf of e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for Middle Full Stack Developer (JS+C#) to join their well-established Agile Development Team in Lviv on a full-time basis.
It’s an exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of the team, developing and maintaining the e-Boks ultra-high load/scalability (100s of thousands of concurrent connections), security and reliability middleware and web applications.
e-Boks use BDD (Behavior Driven Development) which effectively reduces the backflow in the development phase and has an internal requirement, that the source code, as far as possible, is developed in a way so that it can easily be tested using automated scripts.
You will be responsible for the front-end development of a solution which consists of multiple components that are connected in highly loaded document flow involving millions of end users and complying with very high levels of security. There are user facing parts of the solution that require accurate data manipulation, high performance and low latency.
You will be a part of our development team and we strongly believe in knowledge sharing and constant communication.
Some of the technologies you will use:
- Related to distributed/large scale systems
- Related to high load and performance-critical systems
- You should have the ability to structure and develop the workflows related to our system and all integration with all external clients/providers.
- Great communication skills and ability to work with other developers and stakeholders (inside the office and remotely) is crucial for this position as well.
- The ability to focus on what is needed to be done and combine it with technical debt management will make you a perfect candidate.
- Solid JS/Angular developer (2+ years of experience)
- Solid C# knowledge or commercial experience
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and convert them into development tasks
- Ability to take part in discussions about SW architecture
- Ability to perform (hands-on) and spread awareness about design and documentation requirements
- Participation in establishing development standards
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Advanced level of English
What's in it for you
- You will get to work with the coolest development and test team among possible ones;
- You will work for an employer who appreciate your skills and hard work – in our team you will not be a Ciklum, but an e-Boks employee;
- You will both be working on the latest technologies in the document management space and learn how to combine that with mainframes – and the special conditions and requirements this imposes on development;
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Monthly budgets for fruits, etc.