Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of CODE WorldWide, Ciklum is looking for Middle Full Stack Developer (.NET/JS) to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
Join the cutting edge technology innovative company – CODE Worldwide. Latest technologies, interesting business domain and a friendly professional team. Spirit of innovation, open and transparent environment. Huge brands and game-changing solutions, developing applications used by respectful clients such as Jaguar Land Rover, Vauxhall, Castrol, Peugeot, Citroen, Domino and other. Freedom and opportunities for technical design and experiments. This is the experience you would be proud of – of course if you smart enough to handle it.
Product & Platform development:
- New features development as part of agile development team;
- Collaborative work with Product Owner to understand client problem, desired solution (value proposition) and existing constraints;
- Understand domain area (digital marketing) and key product benefits which provide competitive advantage.
Technical expertise and knowledge:
- Drive technical design with your team;
- Provide feedback to peers on code quality through regular code reviews;
- Ensure high quality of developed features (including good coverage with automated tests);
- Strive for technical excellence and keep knowledge up to date;
- Be able to support your sound recommended solution with facts;
- Produce necessary amount of technical documentation;
- Understand and use the difference between prototype and enterprise solution;
- Actively participate in building up mature enterprise solutions (fast, scalable, secure);
- CICD: Work with DevOps team to roll out solution to production (AWS VPC).
- Reliably estimate the work;
- Be reliable player of cross functional agile team;
- Timely report progress and remaining work through established system of records (JIRA).
- 3+ years in application development;
- Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD;
- Using of OOP and patterns;
- NET+MVC experience;
- MongoDB experience;
- MS SQL database experience and ORM technologies such as NHibernate, LINQ;
- Performance optimization;
- IoC technologies;
- WCF experience;
- Working with message queues and event-driven services.
- Design and usability skills are a plus;
- Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus;
- Database clusters and Cloud development experience is a huge plus;
- CQRS and Event Sourcing Experience.
- Self-motivated, oriented to long-term life results, interested to work with huge systems;
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous.
What's in it for you
- Get experience in the most complex product development environment;
- Ability to take technical decision since CODE has independent production office in Ukraine with no technical control from London.
Client video presentation