LanguageWire (https://www.languagewire.com/) is one of the world’s leading providers of language services. Founded in 2000, LanguageWire continually develops unique technology to help brands reach their full global potential. Backed by a worldwide network of 7,000 language, experts and an intuitive online platform, we make it easy to manage multilingual content. Our tools and expertise help solve content challenges, so companies can reach their global audience.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, LanguageWire has offices in more than 19 cities around the world and more than 350 employees. We are growing rapidly, and if you want to work in a young, intelligent and highly energetic team, our Gdansk office is the place to be. We develop state-of-the-art integration solutions that are key differentiators in a growing market. We are also building up an in-house machine learning team, and we aim at quickly adding more offerings to our kick-ass portfolio. If you think you fit the bill, consider joining us. We try, we learn and we win!
On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack .NET Engineer who will assist the company in bringing competitive solutions able to fulfill high customer’s demand to quality, accuracy and performance.
LanguageWire is a translation agency with its own software platform. Our other teams develop a business process management system, connectors for CMS, whereas our team works on tools for translators. First of all, it is a web-application where translators work, as well as a set of micro-services under the hood. The team is located in the center of Kiev, at the Gulliver BC.
We do iterative development being close to our customers and releasing new features approximately each 3 weeks. We prefer direct communication over bureaucracy.
The company mostly uses the Microsoft technology stack (we are three times Gold Microsoft partners), hosts everything on its own servers. A dedicated team of IT administrators is responsible for the infrastructure. Together we are building our own private cloud. So it would not be a problem to get the latest .NET Framework or SQL Server version.
We expect a candidate to:
- Possess fast-learning, self-driving, self-organizing mentality
- Be able to understand complex business’s domain
- Be a good team player
- Contribute to code base while keeping in mind mandatory requirements on simplicity, scalability and high performance
- Be involved in full solution development cycles starting from planning to showing demo
- Produce high quality testable code, unit and automated tests
- Do code review and communicate knowledge to other team members
- Solidexperience in developing commercial apps using ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core MVC
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, TDD, DDD, SOA
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- Experience with MSSQL, ORM (nHibernate or Entity Framework), REST APIs
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or alike
- Good spoken/written English
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Client-side SPA frameworks (e.g. Vue.js, React, Angular or any other)
- CSS preprocessors like LESS and SCSS
- Micro Services architecture
- Message brokers (Service Bus, Rabbit MQ)
What's in it for you
- Open and friendly, but also demanding work atmosphere, where you have the opportunity to grow to become a rock star developer!
- Enthusiastic, professional and skilled colleagues that help each other to reach common goals
- Short communication distance: you communicate and work directly with the client
- Knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with a warm atmosphere that creates really good working conditions