Middle Full-Stack Java Developer for Ciklum Solutions (Lviv)
We are a growing business line of Ciklum with currently 250 employees that delivers approximately 70 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 3-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. So, you’ll have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions, we are looking for a Middle Full-Stack Java Developer to join our team Dnipro or Lviv or Kharkiv on a full-time basis.
Our client is a legendary company, which was at the origin of the telecom industry in several countries on several continents. It is a global leader that provides its solutions to telecom operators and both private companies and governments globally.
Our Ciklum development team is a part of big international team that develops Number Portability Suite. This Suite already helps millions of users in dozens of countries to reduce costs of communication and simplify work with both mobile and landline phone services. The customer is interested in gradual upgrading of existing Suite using modern technologies and providing interface aligned with modern trends in User Experience.
eTOM contains the most complete description of the Suite core functionality:
The Manage Number Portability process is responsible for receiving, managing and tracking number portability requests issued by customer orders or a third CSP. The number portability process allows the execution of different types of portability such as Port In, Port Out, Port Over and Retirement from Number Portability. Responsibilities of these processes include, but are not limited to:
- Issuing and reception of number portability requests;
- Modifying number portability request status;
- Validating number portability requests;
- Modifying or canceling open number portability requests;
- Undertaking necessary tracking of the execution process;
- Adding additional information to number portability request;
- Reporting the completion status of number portability request;
- Receiving portability requests from a third CSP;
- Scheduling number portability request;
- Managing the communication flow with Number Portability;
- Implementing business rules;
- Implementing regulatory policies;
- Determining the number portability feasibility.
- Review existing architecture, propose the best solution to meet business requirements;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Implement and test modification requests;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
- Solid experience in Java 7 programming and Spring framework (Core, Security, Boot, Cloud Config and Data);
- Practical experience with JSON protocol;
- Experience with Apache/Tomcat;
- Experience building Web Applications using HTML5, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Upper intermediate level verbal and written English.
- MongoDB is a plus, ideally with 3.4.x version;
- Experience working with Microservices is plus;
- Telecom background and experience with number portability is a plus;
- Large system performance modeling and testing is plus.
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new technology solutions and services;
- Friendly collaborative teams in enjoyable and rewarding working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, modern, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere and great working conditions;
- Opportunity for business trips to the USA.