Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital Engineering Team is looking for experienced Middle Full Stack Java Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our Client develops a set of tools for running bus coach business: planning tools, operational tools, yield management, geo-information system, analytics, etc. Our team develops a set of internal applications that automate settlement generation for the client’s partners.
- Back-end development of new functionality;
- Code and Architectural review;
- Transform requirements to a set of various types of tests;
- Communicate with developers, QA engineers, other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions;
- Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC;
- Excellent knowledge in computer science, database theory, code testing practices;
- Understanding of network interactions and protocols, conventions (REST);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java;
- Troubleshooting and debugging Java applications;
- Practical experience with:
- Spring Boot
- Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Hamcrest)
- RESTfull web services
- Angular 2+
- Continuous Integration
- Willingness to take part in all stages of development including backend development, front-end development, infrastructure development, unit, and automation testing
- English level: Intermediate or higher.
- Understanding of orchestration and virtualization (Docker)
- GitLab CI
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka or any other message broker systems
- Ability to relate positively to and engage with a wide range of people;
- Strong self-motivation, reliable and flexible team-player. High attention to details;
- Always seeking to improve processes and suggest alternative better solutions;
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Learn different business domains;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Projects from scratch;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
Client video presentation