eToro is the world’s leading online Social Investment Network, with over 4 million registered users from 140 different countries. From its inception as the brainchild of brothers Jonathan and Ronen Assia, eToro’s mission has been to revolutionize the way people access the financial markets and make their trading experience more social, simple, enjoyable and transparent. Thanks to a suite of innovative and simple web-based and mobile trading platforms that appeal to every level of trading expertise, the eToro social investment network facilitates information exchange between investors and enables them to trade currencies, commodities, indices and stocks instantly. The real game changer for eToro was the 2010 launch of the eToro OpenBook social trading platform, which for the first time congregated eToro’s millions of traders into one interconnected network.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Software Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will work on Marketing Dev. Team, who develops and owns a full suite of Marketing Tools to support eToro marketing operations and campaigns which drive company growth.
- Design, develop and maintain internal mission-critical marketing web applications using client, server and Microsoft Azure cloud technologies;
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts;
- Own, monitor and improve our applications in production;
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings;
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Marketing personnel, Product, IT, Dev. Teams;
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues;
- Be involved throughout our applications life cycle, influence every step of the way;
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team.
- Experienced in developing mission-critical web applications; including clear, intuitive & usable UX;
- Ability to reverse engineer, re-factor and improve applications;
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements;
- Proficient in Node.js, Angular, HTML 5, SQL and NoSql DBs;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience;
- Proficiency in English.
- Experienced with C#;
- Experienced with Cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure);
- Experience with PHP is an advantage.
- Results oriented;
- Problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude.
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies!
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation